Writs and Appeals

“Evidence will terminate any short or long era of an argument.”

- Bamigboye Olurotimi

Writs and Appeals Attorney in San Francisco

Getting an Appeal

When you believe that you were either wrongfully convicted or given a punishment not proportional to the severity of the crime, then you may seek to appeal your case to a higher court. You may feel that a new review of the case should be made due to crucial evidence being omitted or overlooked in the original trial, having an inexperienced defense attorney, or perhaps the evidence was inadequate to properly convict you of the crime.

When you come to us wanting an appeal, we go through every single detail of the case, all the evidence and how it was obtained, looking for all the possible ways to get you off the hook. We form a solid case in your defense, and present it to the higher court, in hopes of overturning or reducing the decision made by the lower court.


Having a criminal record, even a misdemeanor, can make it difficult to get a job, find a place to live, and interfere with relationships. Fortunately, California law has options to clear your record. You may seek to seal the record, be declared innocent, or receive a documentation of rehabilitation or pardon.

If you would like to try clearing or sealing your record, contact our office and we’ll go over your case to explore options for expungement, in order to help you move on with your life.